Save the date! Project Community connect will be October 3, 2014
Project Community Connect is an effort on the part of local nonprofit organizations, compassionate individuals, local businesses, The University of Central Missouri, and local churches to connect people in need with the resources in our community! A one-day, one-stop shop for services to be provided to meet needs.
These services include birth certificates, mental and chemical health care screening, employment training and placement, medical and dental care examinations (some limited treatment), haircuts, photo ID assistance, housing, free lunch, and more.
We need help - we need your help!
Please join us in this effort
· as a Service Provider, providing services,
· as a Volunteer the day of the event or in the planning of the event,
· as a donor providing funds,
· donating in-kind contributions (to see list, click here),
· OR another way, we need your help!
Service Providers - Please sign up NOW - ASAP!
Volunteers - sign up between now and the event, but someone will contact you about 3 weeks prior to the event!